1. rssf commits itself to the revolutionary overthrow of capitalism and imperialism and its replacement by workers’ power, and bases itself on the recognition that the only social class in industrial countries capable of making the revolution is the working class.
2. rssf opposes all forms of discrimination and will lend its support to any group engaged in progressive struggle against such discrimination.
3. rssf commits itself on principle to all anti-imperialist, anti-capitalist and anti-fascist struggles and resolutely opposes all forms of capitalist domination and class collaboration.
4. rssf will lend its support to any group of workers or tenants in struggles against the wage freeze and price and rent increases.
5. rssf’s aims cannot be achieved through parliamentary means and it therefore constitutes itself as an extra-parliamentary opposition.