- John Blackmore: 'The Chinese View of their Place in the World'
- Alberto Ciria: 'Evolution or Chaos: Dynamics of Latin American Government and Politics'
- Ken Coates, Tony Topham: Workers University
- Richard Cobb: Anglo-Saxon Attitudes
- Robert Curtis: Malaysia and Indonesia
- George Dekker: Lilies that Fester
- Gareth Stedman Jones: 'The English Provinces, 1760-1960'
- R. D. Laing: What Is Schizophrenia?
- Martin Malek: 'South Africa: Crisis for the West'
- Ralph Miliband: Draft Proposal for Socialist Centres
- Juliet Mitchell: Women's Education
- Tom Nairn: The Nature of the Labour Party (Part II)
- New Left Review, NLR Editorials: Divide and Conquer
- Kenneth Trodd: 'Wordsworth and the Poetry of Sincerity'
‘'The Chinese View of their Place in the World'’
Ken Coates, Tony Topham,
Gareth Stedman Jones,
‘'The English Provinces, 1760-1960'’
‘The Nature of the Labour Party (Part II)’
New Left Review, NLR Editorials,
‘Divide and Conquer’
‘'Evolution or Chaos: Dynamics of Latin American Government and Politics'’
‘Malaysia and Indonesia’
‘Lilies that Fester’
R. D. Laing,
‘What Is Schizophrenia?’
‘'South Africa: Crisis for the West'’
‘Draft Proposal for Socialist Centres’
‘'Wordsworth and the Poetry of Sincerity'’