If you are having trouble with the NLR website, please provide details here, and we will try to improve the site accordingly.
Juliet Mitchell and Lucien Rey
Comment on ‘The Freudian Slip’
In a chapter from his forthcoming book, published in nlr 91, Sebastiano Timpanaro attacks the methods and conclusions of Freud’s chapter on ‘The Forgetting of Foreign Words’ from The Psychopathology of Everyday Life. His attack depends on a number of serious misconceptions.
Subscribe for just £36 and get free access to the archive
Please login on the left to read more or buy the article for £3
- Sebastiano Timpanaro: Freudian Slips and Slips of the Freudians
- Jacqueline Rose: Comment on 'The Freudian Slip'
- Sebastiano Timpanaro: Freud's 'Roman Phobia'
- Charles Rycroft: Timpanaro and 'The Freudian Slip'
- David Rumney: Comment on 'The Freudian Slip'
- Sebastiano Timpanaro: The Freudian Slip
- Alan Beckett, John Howe: Comment on 'The Freudian Slip'