If you are having trouble with the NLR website, please provide details here, and we will try to improve the site accordingly.
Reply to Tamara Deutscher
Nicola Krassó replies to Tamara Deutscher (see NLR 50)
Tamara Deutscher’s letter concerning my reply to Ernest Mandel (NLR 48) contains both what she calls ‘more serious criticisms’ and also comments on some ‘pardonable simplifications’.
I ‘More serious criticisms’:
Subscribe for just £35 and get free access to the archive
Please login on the left to read more or buy the article for £3
- Perry Anderson: Trotsky's Interpretation of Stalinism
- Tamara Deutscher: On Krasso's Reply to Mandel
- Monty Johnstone: Trotsky and the Debate on Socialism in One Country
- Nicolas Krasso: Trotsky's Marxism
- Nicolas Krasso: Reply to Ernest Mandel
- Ernest Mandel: Trotsky's Marxism: An Anti-Critique
- Ernest Mandel: Trotsky's Marxism: A Rejoinder
- Roberto Yepe: Trotsky's Marxism