If you are having trouble with the NLR website, please provide details here, and we will try to improve the site accordingly.
On Krassó’s Reply to Mandel
Tamara Deutscher writes:
I have been following with great interest the discussion between Mandel and Krassó. So far I have not been tempted to express any opinion on this exchange and even now I should like to deal only with the references in Krassò’s latest ‘Reply’ to Isaac’s work, as I fear that these may give a somewhat distorted impression of the tenor of Isaac’s writings.
Subscribe for just £36 and get free access to the archive
Please login on the left to read more or buy the article for £3
- Nicolas Krasso: Reply to Tamara Deutscher
- Perry Anderson: Trotsky's Interpretation of Stalinism
- Ernest Mandel: Trotsky's Marxism: An Anti-Critique
- Ernest Mandel: Trotsky's Marxism: A Rejoinder
- Nicolas Krasso: Reply to Ernest Mandel
- Nicolas Krasso: Trotsky's Marxism
- Monty Johnstone: Trotsky and the Debate on Socialism in One Country
- Roberto Yepe: Trotsky's Marxism