- New Left Review: Divide and Conquer
- Robert Curtis: Malaysia and Indonesia
- Tom Nairn: The Nature of the Labour Party (Part II)
- R. D. Laing: What Is Schizophrenia?
- Ken Coates, Tony Topham: Workers University
- Ralph Miliband: Draft Proposal for Socialist Centres
- Juliet Mitchell: Women's Education
- George Dekker: Lilies that Fester
- Richard Cobb: Anglo-Saxon Attitudes
- Kenneth Trodd: 'Wordsworth and the Poetry of Sincerity'
- Gareth Stedman Jones: 'The English Provinces, 1760-1960'
- Martin Malek: 'South Africa: Crisis for the West'
- John Blackmore: 'The Chinese View of their Place in the World'
- Alberto Ciria: 'Evolution or Chaos: Dynamics of Latin American Government and Politics'