- James Petras, Steve Vieux: Bosnia and the Revival of US Hegemony
- Dubravka Ugresic: The Confiscation of Memory
- Christopher Hird: Building Societies: Stakeholding in Practice and Under Threat
- Gregor McLennan: Post-Marxism and the 'Four Sins' of Modernist Theorizing
- Peter Drucker: 'In the Tropics There is No Sin': Sexuality and Gay-Lesbian Movements in the Third World
- Dave Beech, John Roberts: Spectres of the Aesthetic
- Régis Debray: A Guerilla with a Difference
- Norman Finkelstein: Whither the 'Peace Process'?